To become a FrenchFounders Member, you must:
- speak French fluently;
- apply in your capacity as: entrepreneur, investor and/or a top executive level individual; and
- have the ability to do business and engage your company’s (and/or business’) liability and/or resources.
To become a member in any Club Privé, you must first be a FrenchFounders Member, satisfy the criteria specific to that Club Privé (as applicable from time to time), and accept the Club Membership Terms and Conditions.
Please note that FrenchFounders may refuse any application, including if you fulfil the above criteria, acting in its sole discretion.
Membership Types, Pricing, and additional terms
Regular Membership – US$990* per Membership year; paid upfront in advance of the relevant year
- FrenchFounders is a global business Club: all members are worldwide members and have access to the Club anywhere in the world. You are affiliated to a FrenchFounders “Business Hub”, the nearest or another one chosen by you or FrenchFounders’ team, based on your activity.
- Access to our members’ App and Site.
- You can participate to the worldwide events offered by FrenchFounders throughout the world from time to time.
- Push networking: we may put you in touch with relevant business contacts according to your identified business needs. **
- We provide a trip planning Service pursuant to which we may invite you to certain events and/or put you in touch with relevant business contacts when you travel around the world. **
- You can use our co-working spaces (subject to availability) for a maximum of four half-days a year, and half a day consecutively in the same space. Your use of such spaces will be subject to any terms and policies applicable to each such space.
- Access to certain price reductions, benefits and/or perks with some of our partners, as made available from time to time by FrenchFounders.
Startup Membership – US$590* per Membership year; paid upfront in advance of the relevant year
A Startup Membership gives access to the same services as the Regular Membership. It is reserved for startups’ CEO and founders, with the following conditions:
- more than 50% of the startup’s capital is owned by the founders
- its turnover or the last fundraising is between US$200K and US$1M
Expert Membership – US$1990* per Membership year; paid upfront in advance of the relevant year
FrenchFounders offers a specific Membership for experts who would like to propose their services for the Members. FrenchFounders selects the experts on the relevancy of the services they can provide and the number of experts in the same geographic area with the same expertise.
- “Expert” profile on the members’ App and Site
- Access to our members’ App and Site.
- You can participate to maximum 6 (six) of the worldwide events offered by FrenchFounders throughout the world from time to time, every year
- Push networking: we may put you in touch with relevant business contacts who express a business need that you could fulfill. **
Club Privé Membership – Pricing will vary according to each Club Privé; fee to be paid upfront in advance of the relevant year
Club Privés are additional Memberships to your FrenchFounders Membership and are focused on certain industries and/or verticals. Being a member of a Club Privé will allow you to access additional benefits, including:
- Private space on the App and Site (including chat rooms, members’ repository, newsletter).
- Private events reserved for each specific club members.
- More benefits as set out in the applicable Club Membership Terms and Conditions and/or as communicated by FrenchFounders from time to time.
* If you have become a member between January 2014 and July 2019, you benefit from “Frozen” lifetime annual Membership fees, depending on the year you first became a member, provided the Membership is not suspended for more than six consecutive months (in which case, if you wish to resume being a member, you will have to pay the then-current fees for such Membership).
** Please note that we do not represent or warrant that we will put you in touch with any number of relevant contacts and/or that any meetings with such contacts will be fruitful.